Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentine

Valentine.. The worst day of the year for us loners.. T_T
*sob* (sobbing pitifully on the table)

okok, let's cut the crying part, I'm not weak you know!! XD
14th February, I went to school, frens wished me 'Happy Valentine's' Faked caring, said 'thanks', smiled, sat on my chair, at my place, look around, did a bit of homework, Sandra came, announcement was made (Perhatian, perhatian kepada semua pelajar, and diminta beratur di luar kelas sekarang, ulang sekali, perhatian kepada semua pelajar, anda diminta beratur di luar kelas sekarang juga, dan pengawas, sila bertugas sekarang.) Damn long to write siall.. =]
Went to tugas at the Main Gate, 7.50am, went in the class, 15 minutes late, Sandra and Lynn keep gesturing for me to come over, I relented, went there, saw a present box, the expensive kind, with a ribbon tied on top, opened it, a triangular jar full of stars made of colour paper, poured it out, counted it (damn lot of glitter powder all over my skirt), 250 stars, stuffed it back, they giggled, i looked on, they giggled again, i teased sandra a bit, went back to my place, paid attention to teacher, while they giggled, didn't care, recess came, went to the canteen, talked on the way, found out it was Sandra's ex-bf tat sent it, she giggled again, we teased her a bit, went back to the class, school finished.

At 1.10pm...
walked home, lied down on the sofa, read a book, after an hour, went to bathe and eat, did some homework, fell dizzy, went back to my room, and found a present, from who?? Actually, from myself, bought it the day before, ate the bar of chocolate, felt hollow inside myself, lied on the bed, did nothing but staring at the ceiling, slept, woke, went to school..

WaKKAKAK~~!
Here's my account of Valentine's Day~~
Kinda of mechanic huh! XD
So sad, so sad.. So pathetic of me~ LMAO!! =]

Haha~~~ DUn worry, more human-like posts coming soon~~ XD
(weird mood i'm in..)

Take care guys~~ =]
-=- Ann =-=

No comments: