Sunday, February 3, 2008

CNY~!!

Hallo~ XD
I'm here again~ ^^
CNY is coming ~ !!! $_$
I wan a lot a lot angpau~~!! WAKAKAKKA!! XD

I asked a lot a lot a lot of frens come my house wo...
Actually ask a few de...
Den other ppl 'accidentally' know get..
So ask tat fella lo..
Den tat fella's fren 'accidentally' know also..
Den ask the fella's fren also...
Den allllll the ppl also know liao..
So ask ALL lo~

Haha~ But i think dey think is open house.. ==
No no....
But dey think is open house wo...
D~I~E~~!!
I'm like, so dead...
Takkan wanna open house kot...
Akan mati la saya...
Tot juz ask a few frens over, play play chat chat, take angpau...
Abaden now alllll come wo...
D! I! E!!!!!!!!!

T_T MUmmy help me!!
WAAAAAAA~!!

>>>> Signing off to my own world <<<<
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

No comments: