Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My hair... =[

ARGHH!!
MY HAIR~!! I WAN BACK MY HAIR~!!!
I actually tot CNY coming, so go and trim my hair lo... XD
Den when i was sitting on the saloon chair and reading a magazine, Mum spoke to the hairstylist.
And since I'm not paying any attention to them - I was reading an article about Jay - I didn't care much, tot dey was juz chatting.
So he started to cut my hair and - Eii.. why my hair bcom lighter 1? - so i looked in the mirror and ---
OMG!! He's cutting off my hair!! Without any hesitation!!
ARGGGHH!! Den i found out Mum asked him to do a bob cut! =[
Okay.. so it was oka-y when i got home...
I decided tat there's nothing else to do about it...
BUT Mum said i looked weird so she used a lot a lot of mousse and style my hair!! OMG!!!
And in the end, my hair got kinda wavy and scraggly and i looked stupid even though i've washed away the mousse...
ARGGHH~!!
And i got so many BAD comments when i got to school!!
For ex. ' You look like a boy.' ' Why did you cut your hair? It looks ugly.' 'OMG!! WHY DID U CUT IT!! U LOOK LIKE AN OLD PRINCIPAL!!' and etc. etc.....
Lolz.. nothing i can do about it.. May as well let it be.. XD

btw.. CHINESE NEW YEAR IS DUE IN 2 MORE DAYS~!!
YIPPPPEE~!! ^^

<><><><> BYE <><><><>
+>+>+>+> AnN <+<+<+<+











No comments: