Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby.. XD

Hiya!
Feel lazy to blog liao.. XD
Cuz alwayz no comment.. =[
Feel like i'm unappreciated.. T_T
*sob* U guys so bad...
*another sob* Read already den juz "Ciao~!"
*blow my nose* *PMFTTT* Den run away..
*wipe my tears* So bad...

*Takes another box of Kleenex* All so bad..
*wrap tissue* Bully me...
*throw into the waste basket* *sob* So bad...
*wipe my tears* Dun appreciate me.. T_T

* Geena takes a machine gun and fires at me. "Can u stop mourning and start already!!!!"*
As usual.. the torturer..
*sob* Also alwayz see..
*wipe tears* Den "Bye!!"

*Dodges the knives Geena's throwing*
Okay.. I'll start.. *blow my nose* *PMFFFTT*

Guess wat guys~ I'm a aunt now!! XD
And i have a niece!! ^^
Makes me feel old.. =='

Haha.. The baby so cute!! Look like my big bro!! XD
(I'm saying this cuz my big bro is gonna read this later XD)

Hahaha~~ =]
And i juz got a talk with my therapist..
No need $$ de.. So good~
He's a veryy good therapist, feel sad or angry or wat wat den can find him.. XD
Guarantee sure good mood once u finish chatting with him~ =]

Wakaka~ XD
Tat's all... *sniff* Geena bully people... *sob*
She chained me to this PC to post entries..
*sob pitifully*
Anyway, she's gonna kill me later... *cry*
Come to my funeral.. bring blue roses ya, I like them best! *smile* XD
Oh ya, *cry* all my properties will be passed on to my rabbit, Snowball..
Please don't do ritual things to wake me up from the dead...
But please preserve my body.. *sob*
If u can find it.. that is.. *sniff*

Bye bye... *sniff*
I'm off to CryLand... *sniff*
=-=-= Ann =-=-=

No comments: