Thursday, December 27, 2007

Why can't life be better for me?

O god... i'm crying..
i juz had a fight with my fren..
we juz chat, u know..
n suddenly i juz told him abt my family problem..
i dunno y..
mayb cuz i was juz sad n my frens r all offline..
N he maked fun of it..
I was juz so angry, when i tought abt my mum n dad..
who r juz tired but still need to overcome this family hardship..

Everybody's life is precious u know..
I juz can't stand some1 when they insults the value of ppl's life..
NO! We r ALL a community!
How can u say tat a malay's life has less value than a chinese's?
Everybody IS EQUAL..

I was juz so angry n pissed off..
N i started to cry n hurl abuses at him..
I juz thought of all the things tat had happened this past weeks..
It was.. hell..
I felt like those few weeks r not worth going through..

I know, it's all my damn brother's fault.
He digged out all this things n problems for us..
God..
do u really treat us like Your children?
Y aren't You there when i needed You?

I'm juz so angry n sad right now..
I know, it's my bro's fault, n it has nth to do with my fren...
But i can't help it..
I feel so sry now.. sry for doing n saying all those things i know the Devil drove me to..
I really hope some1 will come n punish me now..
for all the evil things i've done..


No comments: