Sunday, December 30, 2007

s-c-h-o-o-l

Omg.. i was so nervous..
haha.. some1 added me at msn n he refused to reveal his name.. >.<
N when he told me he's 15.. i tot it was the guy i liked lol.. ^^
But he's juz a fren of my fren..

O.O... school's starting, erm... at 3 more days.. T_T
I hav to get my uniform ready and... OMG!!
I lost my tie n name tag~!! Where the hell is it??!!
ARGGHH!! Now i hav to turn the house upside down!
N i hav to prepare my.. ... I think i juz lost my BAG?!!
My BAG?!!
Where's my SCHOOL BAGG?!!

OMGG~~~
I hope Mum didn't throw it away...
Some of my things r still inside!!!!
Oh Sh*t...
I can't find my books!
I juz bought them 2 days earlier!!
HOLY!! Wth did i put it?!!

O man... now i hav to REALLY turn the house upside down.. T_T
So many things to do..
Ciao~~

-~-~ AnN ~-~-

No comments: