Wednesday, December 26, 2007

foolish me...

Hi... all had a nice Christmas?
How did u guys spent it?
Going out with family? With frenz?

A few years back, I and my whole big family went to KL, den when it was Christmas Eve, we all went to the mall..
My cuzunz n me went shopping for christmas presents together.. ^^
We stayed at a hotel which has a really big pond, n u can fish n go canoeing there..

Well, on Christmas, we all exchanged presents!
We were so happy, n we embraced the spirit of Christmas...
That really was a happy reunion...

I still got the ornaments n the books my cuzuns n aunts gave.. ^^
Do u know wat my uncles gave me?
Both of them gave me chocolate... ==

Haha.. but now we don't celebrate Christmas as we used to..
Our big big family had grown apart, n now we dun even visit each other as frequently as before...
I miss them.. n also the presents, n the hugs n kisses.. on Christmas..
This Christmas, is really... lonely for me..
I juz stayed in my room the whole day feeling depressed n I don't know y....
But I actually felt like the world doesn't like me..
N i wanted to go..
Go to a place where only dead people stay...

Haha.. I feel so foolish now..
I really hope the new year that is coming, I can chg myself,
I want to help my family through the hardship n crisis we r facing now...

May God bless me..
----- AnN -----


No comments: