Friday, December 7, 2007

cooking..

Mum has been toturing me this few days...
she forced me into cooking~!!
Well.. on the first day of my training..
my mum dumped a few materials on the counter n ask me to cook..
she pointed as to which few materials r gonna make a dish n then..
she sat in the living room doing her sewing.. ==

so.. i cooked~!!
anyway, it was a step-by-step guide from my mum who was shouting instructions all the time.. from the living room..
the results r ok.. i mean they LOOKED ok...
my younger brother even poked at the food to check for poison...=="

Den he took a tiny bit of my meat n nibbled a bit...
n he gagged n coughed n said.."mmf dumph int!!" (arrr... DUN EAT~!!)
n died...

wish tat would happen....
cuz he complained of tummy ache at the end of the meal n accused me of poisoning him...
he even took my precious teddy n said, " if i die, it dies!!" pointing a scissors to it's leg..==" LOL!!

Here a few tips i picked up..
>> to test if the oil is already hot.. plz DO NOT use a thermometer or ur finger...
>> water don't mix with hot oil like frenz.... they r deadly enemies... n when they were having a war in the pan..*sizzle* *pizzz* i got red marks all over my hand.. n it hurts.. a lot..
>> tie up ur younger brother n stuff his mouth with cloth first before a meal... ^^

---- aNn ----



2 comments:

天生风流 said...

i dunno wat i can talk...coz i nvr undertsnad wat ur blogger meaning...so...forigve me...hahax...

ann said...

lolz.. like this all my entries also u dun understand ar... =="
Haha..but nvm.. cuz sometimes i c ur blog oso blur blur 1...