Saturday, March 29, 2008

Love...

What is the meaning of love?

A lot of teenagers claim that they are in love.

They do things like sending flowers, cards... They seem awkward when the one they like is near, doing silly things, getting clumsy..

But how do u know when u really are in love??!

Am I in love? Are you? If love is so beautiful as so many people claims, then WHY does it hurts so much?

Is it better off without love?

Is it worth it when you're in love?

Is it worth it if u know that the one u like is going to reject u but u do simple things to attract his attention, and your love gets deeper..

And in time, u are unable to escape from the clutches of Love, the reason so many teenagers run away from home, commit suicide, gets depression..

Is it worth it to break up and commit suicide, carrying only the memoirs of the sweet times u were together off the face of earth?

Love.. a confusing, sweet but also bitter phase of life..

The times we are together brings me happiness, making me feel at heaven, but now, without you, the memory of us together.. Crushes me, weakens me, as though nothing else in the world matter anymore.. I can't forget u, but I have to move on, I tried, but failed... The tears I shed when u left.. I shall cherish our memories, those wonderful times...


No comments: