Saturday, May 17, 2008

Party~~

Okay..
I've got so much to update here.. XD

Firstly, I don't know why i wrote tat entry.. the 'Love' entry..
Something juz got into me..

Secondly, I got asked to a party...
with lynn! >V<
I can feel that our friendship's growing stronger and I'm so happy!!
She's like my best fren + advisor + my mother + my loving sister + my place for me to lean on.. !!
I love u!! <3

Thirdly, exam's finally came up..
And of course.. I didn't study at ALLL! T_T
So regretful.. I know that I MUST start studying now but I juz can't help myself from watching TV, logging on to the PC and playing Monopoly for 3 hours..

Fourthly, I got news that someone likes me..
And I'm so devestated..!! Cuz its not the person I like.. >.<
But he starts to notice me more, or maybe it's only me imagining things..

Fifthly, I got a new haircut..
I straightened it, and juz cut the front / fringe..
And it looks much longer.. XD

Sixthly, I got an affectionate spot for my nephew who likes to cry cry, cry AND cry the whole day..
But he's quite adorable.. when he's not making noise.. >.<
He knows how to flip over now and his neck is stronger..
Btw.. when i mentioned cry, I meant 24-7..

Seventhly, I juz found out that Sandra's boyfren is not that bad at all..
Maybe he's not such a playboy...
It's juz that he doesn't seem so bad when I went to the party..
Hmm.. maybe she'll accept him sometime..

Eighthly, Lynn's writing a story..
In it she includes me (of course.. I'm her best fren!) , Choco, Iv** and Rola**, Sandra, Thom**, and Sarah..
The plot is so lovey-dovey...
And instead of changing the plot, Lynn actually changes the character if the plot doesn't match with it.. ==''

Ninthly, I want to thank all my friends at SMK Tun Mutahir for helping me ease all the difficulties I faced when in school..
I really love u guys!



No comments: