Thursday, March 27, 2008

March..

Wat a depressin' day..
Gosh.. I hate mathematics..

I've just spent the last two hours at my cousin's house, gettin' tutored on my maths..
And all I managed to solve is...
Dah-du-duh-daaaa............. 2 questions.. ==''

Bummer...
I want to get back to my book!!!
Btw.. I don't know why I'm so totally engrossed with reading these days..
I've even read the newspaper for God's sake..

Anyway, I've finished another book..
<> <><><><><><><>
Kind of weird actually.. Considering it was written in the 1980s..
I don't know how it got to my library...

Anyway, it's about four person who was sent down into the deep sea and stayed there while trying to solve clues about the weird thingy their government found..
They are the best in their profession - biologist/zoologist, mathematician/logician, psychiatrist and... ?? >.<
Suddenly, things started to get weird and dangerous and got exciting.
It was veryy interesting but could sometimes turn your head into a roller coaster bumping here and there with bruises all over..
The writer explained, at least the characters did.., about the science and logican thingys that I haven't learn..
But it was worth it.
It was written by Michael Crichton.
I've got another of his book entitled Prey and it was kinda nice too.
But it involved more complicated science and is a little boring..
The book Sphere even made it to become a major successful film!!
Cooolllll~

No comments: