Friday, January 4, 2008

xixi ^^

Hi all~~
Which do u wan 1st?
The bad news of the good 1?

Well.. here's the good 1~~
It's MY birthday!! ^^
AND none of my frens forgot~~!!
AND I luv them so much~~ ^^
Xixi... and I'm also a AJK Bahagian~ ^^
YAY~~!! ^^

Well.. the problem is...
I fell down on the way home n twisted my ankle.. T_T
Y do i fall down tat often.. ==
AND so, i can't go for the prefects' meeting 2day..
AND~~ I found my class in a mess when i went back to take something i forgot..
There were the things all over the floor n a lot of tables r missing..
We muz hav went to the lab n left the class unlocked.. >.<
Some of my frens' tables r missing too!!
Alas, foe is to happen on our class on the 2nd day of school..

I really hope all those ppl tat made the mess get caught!!
I'm not a forgiving person, I WANT REVENGE~!!
MWAHAHAHAHAH~~~
Lol.. ^^

ANywAy, HapPy sChoOLiNg tO aLL~~
Muaacks~~*

Ciao~~
---~ aNn ~---


No comments: