Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm back~~

Hi guys~
Sorry for not updating for a looooongg time~
*dodges flying daggers*
Hey! I said i was sorry!
*dodges the bullets from the machine gun*
OKOK~!! ESPECIALLY TO Gena~!!

She keep pestering me...
She think's my life's like an interesting book... ==
*Dodges knifes again.. *
OKOK!!

So... how's school?
Mine's okay...
except for the day we had to change classes..
The STUPID form 5's wanna take their tables n chairs too!
So we have to move all our things from our class down to the classrooms via the small flight of stairs..
O man.. i still feel like slapping them..
Me n my frens were having a hard time dragging n moving our things while the most of the form 5's juz sat at their places n watched!!
SOO UNGENTLEMEN!! MY GODD~~

o well.... BUT~~
I met a really nice guy cuz he helped me out~~
I still dunno he's name..
But mayb i'll go do some investigating..
Mwahahaha~~
Hey! Dun misunderstand tat i'm a easy-to-like-a-boy kinda gal..
I juz hav a tendency to like boys tat help me out while i dunno them~
N tat's veryyy seldom okay.. XD

Anyway, tat's all for now~~
have a nice day~~
Muackkss~~ ^^

Ciao~~
-~-~-~ AnN ~-~-~-

No comments: