Monday, January 28, 2008

long tym no c..

'ello~ MUackksss~~ <3
Long time no c~ XD

2day i went to Wen Hua, my old primary school..
since new year is coming, the school is decorated with so many beautiful and creative crafts and stuff~!!
And when i went into my sis's class, i heard my former science teacher being our school radio DJ~ ^^ (she still sounds very strict..)

And seriously.. the WHOLE school was SWARMED with small kids!!
They r like, so CUTE~~!! XD
I can't go anywhere without bumping into a kid.. ==
I dodge a kid and out comes another to bump into me.. =]
They r only as high as my knee!!
I think i said a thousand sorry's by the way i made it to mum's car.. Thirsty.. ==
Everytime i bumped into a kid i will said, "Hey kid! So sorry, and are u alright?"

So perhaps next time i will walk around the school wearing a tag tat says..
" Look out! Giant walking through!! Please dun blame me if i bump into u!! " XD

Cya~ ^^
--=-- AnN --=--

No comments: